Thursday, August 20, 2009

College Life.....

Fort Valley State University is the HBCU that I attend. This year I'm a Junior. I returned on the 15th of August & it's been very UNPLEASANT. The 15th, which is a Saturday, I just arrived from BWI airport (Baltimore) to Hartsfield-Jackson airport (Atlanta). I came to campus with nothing but luggage at exactly 4:00 to find out that I can't move in my dorm till Monday (Aug.17). Then after having a couple days hotel stay I was told that since my financial aid is being processed, even though I paid my $200 non-refundable housing spot I can't get a room. Needless to say, I was given a temp. room on Tuesday (Aug.18) until my financial aid goes through and it was an agreement I had to sign in order to get a room which stated I could be removed any day after the 20th of August. Which is today and my Financial Aid is still processing........

No comments:

Post a Comment