Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Close to a CLASSIC...

The Ecstatic (Mos Def)

Yes I claim to be a Hip-Hop head & I am in every sense of the word but this is the first album I have ever heard fully from Mos Def, and believe me this is the right choice. The Ecstatic includes 16 tracks & 13 of those tracks are fucking ill. I give this album 4 out of 5 stars. The best track:Life in Marvelous Times & the worst track:Workers Comp. The album has features like Slick Rick,Talib Kweli and more. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. What's good DC ?

    I don't know if I would use the term classic, but I would definitely agree that 13 out of the 16 tracks are ill. The album is undoubtedly a great taste of new hip hop music in my opinion.

    Good post, by the way how are the shows going ?

    - RTiculate

    ReplyDelete