Saturday, April 18, 2009

I ♥ D.C.: the Mixtape (Update)(Listening Party)


Yes it's true the recording process is finally over, but like a true hustler work is never done. So my team & I shut down the city's hottest sneaker spot just to host the listening party. We originally recorded 22 tracks but after the party the results were in and we only chose 18 tracks to make the final mixtape cut. The reason I like me as a artist is because of the fact that I was smart enough to treat this mixtape as if it was an album. It took alot to get to this point and I cant say it was a straight shot, but anything that doesnt kill you will make you stronger. Im thankful to even go through this process and I pray that after its all said and done it will pay off. (Just a piece of mind) Word of the day Strive.......

No comments:

Post a Comment