Saturday, February 21, 2009

Real Recognize Real (3 R's)

My first performance off the highly anticipated mixtape was a success. The crowd loved it and I felt myself. It so happened that night that Bushwick Bill was a special guest. My performance was so hot that the owner of the club invited me in VIP to take pictures and to meet Bushwick personally. Needless to say, real recognize real. We chilled for a second and took pictures. Even though my camera batteries died in the middle of the session. I was invited onstage with Bushwick Bill and I was even given the opportunity to spit a freestyle with him (which my freestyle was actually hot). To wrap up the night, it was a great turnout and I'm one step closer to completing my goal. Marlon G., I do this for you until you come home.
P.S. More pictures will be released later today on RespectOrganization.com

No comments:

Post a Comment